$25 until 6/15
$30 from 6/16 to 7/15
$35 from 7/16 to 8/19
$40 on race day
We are offering the opportunity for teams to register! Scoring will be similar to that of cross country meets. Get your friends together and see how you measure up against other teams! *Each individual on each team must register; registration fees for team members are the same as individual runner registration fees (noted above).
Bring the family, as we have a special race for kids ages 13 and under. FREE! No pre-registration required – just line up and run! Great photo op and prizes for all participants!
Register by mail:
Make checks payable to “Fast Tracks” and mail form to:
Radnor Red Run
PO Box 74
Worcester, PA 19490
Registration in person:
The Running Place
3551 West Chester Pike
Newtown Square, PA 19073
(Newtown Square Shopping Center)
Race Day Registration
Race day registration is available. Begins on-site at 7:30AM.
By registering for the race, all athletes agree to the following policies:
- You recognize the risks of injury inherent in the event and waive and release all rights you may have against any and all persons and organizations involved in this event, for any injury you may suffer as a consequence of participating in it. You verify that you are physically fit and have trained sufficiently for this event, and if you get hurt in any way, it’s entirely your own fault.
- Each participant in the 5K or the children’s race (or his/her parent/guardian as applicable) grants full permission in perpetuity for the race organizers to use his/her name, likeness, and any other depiction and any quotations from him/her in accounts of and any advertising or promotions for this event and future similar events.
- You understand and accept that race management may change the date of or cancel the race and/or modify the course for any reason.
- You understand and accept that there will be no refunds of any race entry fees for any reason.
- For the 5k: There is no minimum age limit for participation in the race. However, a parent/guardian must sign the waiver on the registration form for any athlete who will be under the age of 18 on race day.
- For the children’s race: A parent/guardian must sign the waiver for all participating children.